- This event has passed.
Python Universe for HPC with examples
May 27 @ 10:00 - 19:00
An online/blended specialized training ‘Python Universe for HPC with examples‘, organized by Sofia University “ST. Kliment Ohridski”, Faculty of mathematics and informatics will take place on May 27th from 09:00 to 18:00 CEST.
- Title: Python Universe for HPC with examples: Setup, configuration, modules, preparing the code, running jobs, adjusting the code productivity;
- Event/Course Start: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 09:00 CEST;
- Event/Course End: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 18:00 CEST;
- Event/Course Format: Online, Blended (mixture of live and self-paced);
- Scientific Domain: Computer sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications;
- Technical Domain: Artificial intelligence (AI), machine and deep learning;
- Level of Instruction: Intermediate, advanced;
- Sector of the Target Audience: Research and Academia, Industry;
- Language of Instruction: English.
– Good knowledge of C/C++ or Fortran;
– Good knowledge of threading using OpenMP;
– Be able to work on the Linux command line.
More information about the training can be found on the hpc-portal.eu.