- This event has passed.
Introduction of Huawei Computing/AI/Storage solutions to EuroCC – 30 November
November 30, 2021 @ 17:00 - 18:00
The next technology provider to introduce their company and solutions to EuroCC is Huawei – on Tuesday 30 November 2021 at 4pm-5pm CET.
The proposed agenda is as following:
The Huawei meeting will focus on introducing all domain High Performance Computing (HPC), all-scenario AI and High density, HPC storage solutions
The meeting will present on:
- Company overview of Huawei and its research and development activities in Europe, highlighting the partners in industry and academia.
- Technical overview of computing product line based on Kunpeng (ARM) and Ascend (AI) processors, supported by an open and innovative ecosystem based on full-stack software and hardware collaboration
- Technical overview of OceanStor Pacific, the next-gen storage for high-performance data analytics (HPDA) and data-intensive HPC.
- Training and Education opportunities for Huawei’s computing technologies
- Introduction to Open Edge and HPC Initiative (OEHI), that Huawei is part of and the pilot HPC cluster at Goethe University of Frankfurt (FIAS) to enable co-design and open collaboration
The event is open to anyone in EuroCC and CASTIEL.