- Creating a Roadmap for successful work in the field of high performance calculations, big data analysis and artificial intelligence.
- Analysis of the existing competencies in Bulgaria in the three areas – HPC, HPDA, AI (high performance calculations, big data analysis and artificial intelligence), clarifying existing gaps and shortcomings and developing measures for
- Facilitate the use of HPC / HPDA / AI applications by different users, including from academia, industry and public administration.
- Promoting HPC, HPDA, AI throughout society with a focus on industry and public sector.
- Rationalization of access to scientific / technical expertise and consultations of high level through HPC know-how applications, access to modern equipment, software and tools.
- Creating a solid basis for training by identifying requirements, synergies and gaps, facilitating skills development and team building in the field of HPC / HPDA / AI.
- Facilitating access to scientific and technical expertise, awareness raising and cooperation. Development of training programs.
- Raise awareness of the benefits of HPC for potential industry users, including SMEs.
- Technology transfer activities at national level
- International cooperation and collaboration with the other 33 national centers for competence in Europe.