- This event has passed.
Two-day workshop from Intel-Introduction to the Intel oneAPI Development Environment
February 16 - February 17
This two-day workshop jointly prepared by Intel and CASTIEL is a virtual/online workshop which intends to teach the participants about the latest and expanded features of the Intel oneAPI toolkits. The presenters will show you how to use the tools for shared and distributed computing on heterogeneous hardware platforms including Intel CPUs, Intel hardware accelerators and Intel discrete graphics solutions.
- Intel oneAPI – Introduction and Overview of the New Development Environment
- Introduction to the Intel Dev Cloud for Testing and Porting Applications
- Direct programming with oneAPI Compilers DPC++ and Fortran/OpenMP 5 (with demos)
- oneAPI Compatibility Tool for porting CUDA applications to DPC++ (with demos)
- Intel oneAPI libraries oneMKL, oneDAL and others (with demos)
- oneAPI case study: easyWave, a library for tsunami simulations – from CUDA to DPC++ (with demos)
- Intel OpenMP 5 for Offloading to Accelerators in Fortran codes (with demos)
- Intel Hardware Roadmap/XPU and Architecture Specifics
- Application Profiling for Heterogeneous Hardware (with demos)
- Using performance optimized Intel oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit for Classical Machine Learning and Deep Learning both for Training and Inference
- oneAPI case study: GROMACS